"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Before we get too far into November

Will with Mrs. V., his lovely aide.

Will with his teacher Mrs. B.

Cowboy Will, ready to trick or treat.

Olivia was a clown this year, what a nice change from the goulish selections of years past.

Well, I guess we had to have one ghoul. This is Jack being scary.

The next day was candy sorting day. Obviously they take this job pretty seriously.

2 comments:

Beverly said...

looks like Will had a good Halloween. He makes a good cowboy

Anonymous said...

Such fun pictures. Will makes a great cowboy. I would like to make a comment on the amazing CREAM (yes, I am sccreaming) couch. You must be standing guard at all times with the kids, especialy your little artist (memories of the marker-to-couch). Miss you lots.
L