A place to celebrate the journey on a road less travelled. To share the discovery of a life unique beyond our imaginations.
"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton
happy birthday will! looks like you and family know how to have a good time!
Happy Birthday sweet Will!!! He is so cute! I love that cake! I bet he loved the horses.
How did he get to 5 years old? Where did the time go? Life sure does fly by. So precious. I loved the cake.Leslie
Happy Birthday WILL!!!!! He is getting so big...thanks for the pictures. Love the cake!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
happy birthday will! looks like you and family know how to have a good time!
Happy Birthday sweet Will!!! He is so cute! I love that cake! I bet he loved the horses.
How did he get to 5 years old? Where did the time go? Life sure does fly by. So precious. I loved the cake.
Leslie
Happy Birthday WILL!!!!! He is getting so big...thanks for the pictures. Love the cake!
Post a Comment