
Happy St. Patrick's Day! We had a bit o' luck of the Irish this morn and managed to get a snap of four cute leprechauns resplendent in their green garb. All the wee ones are safe from any pinching. I had not heard of this practice myself until this year, of pinching any non "Irish for a day" kids.
Now for a little recap of the great shopping trip! When I say Canadian Olympic shopping team I'm saying it like it is! Any of these ladies would easily breeze through any qualifications to put them into Olympic contention. The bags these ladies drag from the car into my house actually take up the majority of my main floor square footage. You would be amazed how they can compact these purchases at departure time.
Another highlight of the trip was having my coffee maker reamed out by my Aunt Jane. It took a few tries, but now that baby purrs like a kitten and can percolate a pot in no time! I also have a years worth of pea soup in my pantry now (much to Mitchell's chagrin). I am also set up with the Tim Horton coffee for the time being. I did get really excited about the Canadian Pringles, but alas, the company devoured them!
We celebrated all of our shopping successes with a lovely dinner out. Here is everyone all spiffed up ready to go on Saturday night.

No comments:
Post a Comment