This morning I heard Toby sniffing around the basket of recycling stuff in the kitchen. I had broken down a dog treat box and some of the crumbs ended up on the floor....I figured it would be a nice treat for Toby the next time he went by. A little while later I spotted him. The treat box was lodged onto his head. He didn't seem to mind one bit, but wondered why it was suddenly so dark and quiet. And heck, there wasn't one treat at the bottom of the box to reward all the effort of getting the big head in there.
Uh-oh Mom of the day:
"Uh-oh mom!" "Oh, oh, oh, oh!" Will's face was showing clear distress as he pointed to a kitchen drawer. A little bit of butter had smeared on the drawer front and Will could not get over it until the visually unappealing blob was cleaned up.
No comments:
Post a Comment