"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, August 13, 2008

A Meme tag-kick in the pants

Karen at The Bryant Family News tagged me for a meme. I think it was serving more than just the purpose of finding out a few quirky things about myself, I think she felt it was time to get some new stuff on here. Well, it did the trick Karen, here are 6 quirky things about myself:

1. I can't stand turning in for the night in an unmade bed.

2. I iron my tea towels.

3. I am way too anal about the sofa accent cushions being just so...

4. If I don't decide what dinner will be by noon, it will be a rushed, make-do, type night. That reminds me...I better get on tonight's selections (I don't menu plan in the summer for some reason....hey a bonus quirk!)

5. I hate having to re cork wine...I like it when the bottle gets used up on one occasion.

6. I love the British drama Coronation Street and would give my eye teeth to be able to watch it here in the U.S. (It was so delicious to be able to watch it every night while we were at the cottage)

So there, a quick overview of my quirks. Now I must tag some more participants and explain the RULES:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking to them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers blogs letting them know they have been tagged.

This is who I am tagging:
Yankee at The Right To Live a Joyful Life
Jeff at Bittersweet
Melissa at Banana Migraine
Christina at Prince Vince Meets the World

Yes, that's only 4, I guess that's another bonus quirk for you...I'm not one for necessarily sticking to the rules.

Thanks Karen.

1 comment:

The Bryant Family said...

I too like my sofa pillows just right.....glad to see a new post. I didnt mean to make you post something. It has been a lazy, non posting summer for me..just ahvent been in the mood lately. I hope you enjoyed the lake. Thanks for playing along....good to get to know you. :) have a great weekend.