"For so, surely you will cast a light of gladness upon his onward journey, and contribute your part towards the building of that kingdom of love which links our earth to heaven."
Edward Carpenter
Edward Carpenter
An opportunity for you to take part in a blankie's happy trip. Be sure to visit Little Miss E and sign up to take part in her afghan adventure! Participants agree to receive Little Miss E's handmade afghan, let it be a temporary part of their lives, share their experience in an accompanying journal and take some cuddly pictures with the blankie. Then off it goes to visit another home that is lucky enough to include a member with Down syndrome.
As Little Miss E states: "In short, I can't make every kid a blanket of their own, but I can make one for us to share and enjoy!" :)
Good gravy, I hope she makes it washable:
2 comments:
Ha ha, washable it will be! I promise! Thanks for posting, we now have a sidebar code you can snag to put a button on your blog, if you're interested. I am so excited! Off to crochet!!
He has grown so much...what a little man. I do hope the blankie is washable as well. Good to see you blogging...missed getting Will updates.
Post a Comment