but there are just so many things to take care of, the least of which is not replacing all the keys from my key ring. I suspect that a set of 5 year old sticky fingers had made off with them from my easily accessible purse and lost them in the confusion of the house that is still just getting organized. At least Will waited until I had the new house key and the new postal box key before taking off with them so now I get to get a whole new set of everything.
Will also found a pair of handy school scissors and gave himself a lovely new haircut. It's a nod to the Aztecs, with a swath of almost-to-the-scalp hair right down the center of his noggin.
I'm still looking for the cord for the camera, so I can download the first day of school pictures and Will's first bus ride pictures. Will loves the bus and school too! Of course it helps to have your beloved godmother as your teacher.
My to do list is very long and unfortunately keeping the blog up to date is not even on that list right now. I look forward to getting everything taken care of and letting the dust settle and then I can relax and enjoy updating things on here. I miss visiting my favorite blogs too. I hope everyone is well and I so look forward to catching up as soon as I can.
3 comments:
So happy you got to your new place. Noah cut his hair this summer too. Cant wait to see some photos!
I check everyday....I have Facebooked you and Mitchel...you must be going nuts. Please drop me a line or a phone call when you can. Miss you lots and am so happy that I WILL see you soon.
L
Tucker loves the bus too....favorite part of school I think. Would love to see the new hair du....:) My days are coming I am sure.
Post a Comment