"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Thursday, October 14, 2010

fall beauty

Here are the newly redone urns at the front door. Why do I record these types of things? I guess it's because I want to be able to look back and know I really didn't live in the laundry room, or the car, or the kitchen sink.




Here is the view out front. We look over a cemetery. You would hardly notice that with all those huge and changing trees.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such the Martha Stuart....that's why you record your arrangements because they are good! Just got a bug to check your blog and BAM!! there you were. I am still adjusting to you having a 5th baby. I better adjust soon since you are well on your way! Love you dearly and think of you more than you can imagine. Leslie