A place to celebrate the journey on a road less travelled. To share the discovery of a life unique beyond our imaginations.
"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton
Saturday, January 28, 2012
Theo is ONE!
We had a little party to celebrate Theo's one year milestone. His Godmum made a yummy carrot cake and of course it met Theo's approval. I had to do some "tablescaping". The square footage of the dining room table is the only place in the house that I can fiddle and primp and It stays that way! This time I took some bright mini daffodils, added some blue and a fresh green then finished with a collection of favorite board books, blocks and brightly coloured nesting cups.
Here is the birthday honouree, taking a little pre-party nap, but still holding firm to the balloon bouquet.
Cake! And a birthday serenade! Theo was a little shy about all the attention. It's easy getting used to being part of a crowd here, so when the spotlight is suddenly on you it might seem odd.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment