Really.
The dog is on his way out. We had him for four days and I have to take him back to the SPCA. In four days he made aggressive advances toward Will and Jack. Two incidents in four days are not great odds. I think the dog is wise to his fate, as he is just moping in his crate with nary a complaint, even with the morning school rush. I have to wait for the shelter to open before I pack him off to his unsure future.
I was wondering to myself what was wrong with the dog that someone had to abandon him, tying him to the fence at the shelter in the night. He was so well trained. Someone had invested a lot a time on him. He was housebroken, didn't bark, walked well and would sit on command. I somehow felt inside that there must be something wrong with him.
I guess we found out.
So, there was a considerable amount of glumness around here last night and this morning. Mom is the bad guy too, taking away the innocent little kid biter. I think we are going to stay a dog free home for quite a while now.
No comments:
Post a Comment