
Gifts: How Children With Down Syndrome Have Enriched Our Lives is now finished and nearing it's release date in October. The compilation of stories from 63 mothers should convey a strong message of love and understanding. I hope this book reaches the hands of many people.
Will's story is included within it's covers. It is the same story that was featured in the KidaroundTown article. Within one week, two editors found Will's story and requested to use it. It's funny how things happen.
I hope to work on a little publicity for the book so it is promoted in our area. Every two books sold provides a free copy to a newly diagnosed family. I know I would have loved a book like this when Will was born. I am optimistic that families who need these stories will get them when they most need it.
No comments:
Post a Comment