I had dressed Will up for school pictures. I am experienced enough to know that even though your kid looks dashing, all cleaned and sporting some snazzy clothes, it does not mean the school photographer is going to capture a well turned-out lad in a flattering pose. I thought that I would grab another quick picture of Will. I gave him 2 minutes for looking so good. (That's a hockey reference). In one of the pictures, Will is checking out the laces of his new shoes. I think he was trying to emulate tying them.


5 comments:
I just think your son is the most handsome little man in the world. He ALWAYS makes my heart melt.
Lucky mom! I second what Christina said. Will's smiles never fail to bring smiles to my family. Thank you for sharing his journey with us.
Brightest blessings,
Michelle
So cute!
Kelly he is so handsome!
He is so cute!!! I hate school pictures. My kids always look goofy in them! ;)
Post a Comment