A place to celebrate the journey on a road less travelled. To share the discovery of a life unique beyond our imaginations.
"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton
Oh my goodness that is cute!!Good luck with your long drive too!
WTG, Will! What a sport!
I'm way impressed!
Very cute pics!
I'm sure he shoots better than I do on the course. :) Fun pics.
I love it......my daughter got a set of junior [pink] golf clubs [real ones] for her 7th birthday.Here is a young man with T21 that I know you will adore....and you are right, Will has a bright future playing golf!!Check out Bran Hennefers 'Golf For Life'....at http://www.golfforlife.org/
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh my goodness that is cute!!
Good luck with your long drive too!
WTG, Will! What a sport!
I'm way impressed!
Very cute pics!
I'm sure he shoots better than I do on the course. :) Fun pics.
I love it......my daughter got a set of junior [pink] golf clubs [real ones] for her 7th birthday.
Here is a young man with T21 that I know you will adore....and you are right, Will has a bright future playing golf!!
Check out Bran Hennefers 'Golf For Life'....at http://www.golfforlife.org/
Post a Comment