I will relive Christmas in photo-essay style, to save time. First I'll set the mood a little. Here is our Little People nativity that Will loved to knock down off the hearth and I constantly had to conduct search and find rescues of the various nativity members because it just didn't seem right to let Mary or one of the wise men become separated from the rest of the party.

A grouping of happy snowmen on the counter.

Some Christmas sparkle.

Will opens up some cars!

Will on his way to the table for Christmas dinner...look out!

Some Christmas Day Wii fun, even I got in on the act while getting supper ready. I don't really look like I know what I'm doing do I?

Jack tries out a new scooter.

Will tries out his new Camera. It's not very intuitive as the picture button is on the front of the camera, not the top, which is proving a little hard for Will to manipulate. Will first tried out some painting pens with Olivia, hence the orange and green streaks.

We flew back to Canada and spent some time with a few cousins. There's a great aunt in there somewhere too...

Some fort digging.

Olivia plays in the snow.

Cutie Will.

Will tries skating again. Even though he is just getting his feet under him and managing only a few steps, Will loves being on the ice. It must be tiring for him to keep trying, but he has never complained once.

Will runs into his friend Cooper, who was born exactly a week after him.

Will's cousin Carter shows him some Backyard Hockey on the DS.

A quick stop by the chilly cottage to check on it (what a different place in the winter) and get a family picture.

Then it was back to Colorado to pack Christmas away and get ready for the new year. I also undertook a few projects to kick off the new year, which I will cover in another thread.
I hope that everyone out there had a wonderful Christmas and their New Year has begun with optimism and happiness.
3 comments:
Cool holiday celebration! I was eyeing that LP set this Christmas, but we already have 3 nativity sets (2 are kid friendly) so I am sure we don't need a third. I just really love playing with LP and would like those! :)
Looks like you were all busy! I love photo blogs - it's so fun to have a little glimpse into your holiday.
I love the picture of him skating! I can't wait 'til we can take our little guy out on the ice!
Post a Comment