I have had trouble getting Christmas pictures posted because Will has learned where the tiny little trap door of the camera is that hides the memory stick. We found the camera abandoned upstairs, minus the memory stick. I have just found it and downloaded it and for some reason I cannot find the pictures anywhere in the computer. I'm sure Will is responsible for that too. ;)
Before I post any pictures I just have to let you drool over this picture of my friend's house in Ohio. She did not give me express permission to post it here, but I can't be the only one to drool jealously over it!

How gorgeous is that? I hope she makes it the front of her Christmas cards next year!
I don't even think I took a picture of our house this year. I usually do, to mark our journeys and Christmases at various homes. I did take a few pictures inside though (not as many as Will did...when we found the memory chip he had been busy taking over 100 waist-height pictures all over the house.) Most of them were wasted shots of baseboards or close ups of furniture, but some of them were really good!
Here is a quick picture I took of the kids by the tree.

Can you spot Will, one of the three kings to visit Jesus and Mary and Joseph in the manger? Will really enjoyed his role in the kindergarten Nativity play.
Here are Jack and Will helping in the barn when they visited the farm over the holidays. Some of the cows were freaked by the appearance of strangers coming into the barn. They seemed right at home with Jack though, who is a miniature version of his Papa, so they let him walk up and down the alley to give them some hay.
The holidays felt like real holidays this year, with more time to linger at home and much shorter trips to make to visit family and friends. We ended the year with a fun family bowling match with two other families. It was a lovely evening that ended at our friends home with good company, food and a great Canadian Junior hockey match on the TV.
3 comments:
Wow. Great pics. Thanks!
love your friends house. great Christmas photo.
Wow...I made your blog!!! I knew you would appreciate the fluffy white snow perched on the landscape as well as my new crazy green door with pink Christmas bows.
So happy to see pictures of the children. What a fine King Will played. Jesus was smiling that nightfor sure! Thank you for sharing. Email me your phone number so we can chat. I have tried the cottage now and then but no luck.
Happy 2010 my sweet friend.
Leslie
Post a Comment