"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Monday, February 08, 2010

Taking the time to....

...Enjoy the Small Things.

We are all in for a treat when we visit Kelle at Enjoying The Small Things as she is a new mommy to a beautiful little girl who was born *with a little extra* and an awesome photographer. I so loved reading her account of little Nella's birth story as so many of her observances seemed very familiar to me. It's been nice for me to have a reminder of Will's arrival in our life. This hugely momentous occasion had a funny way of fading into history. At the time Will was born I thought that my world had changed so much is was permanently shifted on its axis. Months and years float by and when you think to take stock you realize that everything has realigned back to normal and squeezing an orthodontic appointment in before the kindergarten bus arrives is now your life's drama.

Congratulations to the newly expanded family at Small Things. :)

1 comment:

Beverly said...

i loved her post on her birth story too. I kept reading all the other posts. it brought back so many memories, I was up till 2am reading and weeping a few nights ago. loved it.