"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Hershey's Better Basket Blog Hop

I've been kind of shirking my blogging duties over the past year or so. I've sat back down and started to be a little more productive, started snooping around at familiar old blogs and discovering some new and exciting blogs. Because of this absence I can't wait for someone to send me a lovely virtual Easter basket from Hershey's, I'm just making one myself to forward along in the blogger world I haven't been a part of for so long.

Anyway, the point of this is to raise money to the Children's Miracle Network, which benefits children's hospitals across North America. For each blog that forwards a nice Easter basket, Hershey's will donate $10. to CMN.

Here is my yummy and entirely calorie free basket:



Well, OK, why stop at a Easter basket when they have invented such a thing as an Easter hamper? Here are enough Easter treats for all the kids and your extended family who are coming over for dinner.

To participate in this fun fundraiser the rules are as follows:

HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES

-Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
-Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
-Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
-Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
-Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
This started as a meme of Hershey donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network up to $5,000 – but after so many bloggers participating, Hershey decided to donate a total of $7,000 honoring the kindness of blogger community .

Now for the fun part...sending off my Easter Hamper. I wonder if these folks will remember me?

Melissa at Banana Migraine

Christina at Prince Vince Meets the World

No comments: