"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Saturday, June 24, 2006

Cruising into summer..

Today, the second official full day of summer, Will accomplished his first official multi-step, unaided cruise. From a wooden chair....to a wall....to a small antique wooden chair....to a jam cupboard that contains his toys...opening the door and ta da!!! That had to be about 10 sideways steps in all. I was very quiet so I did not distract him. It was only yesterday that his new PT called to ask about goals we have for Will and I mentioned that he had only done single cruising steps thus far.

It's funny how when I put my mind to something Will needs to do, Will complies by indulging me by reaching what I think are big goals that are a few weeks or months away. Well, that's the case right now at least.

So woo hoo to Will on a most momentous trip to the toy cupboard!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

Fabulous news! Congratulations.