"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Friday, September 08, 2006

So what's new?



Well, the bike is new. We already covered that newsflash though. What else is new is our dog. A pup really, about 4-6 months old and right from the Humane Society. We've had him for 24 whole hours. More than enough time to snap a picture of the guy and at the same time we got Will on his bike. I will chronicle the story of how we set off for church one fine Sunday morning, and came home with a dog at another time. For now it's just pictures.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Hi I just found your link on FIC and here I am. Will is so handsome and looks like such a big boy on his new bike. I am looking forward to reading more about your family and seeing all your pictures. :) ~Kari~