"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Saturday, November 04, 2006

Barbara Curtis

Today I discovered Barbara Curtis. Well actually, it was her web site I discovered and I don't know how I didn't know about her until now. She's the mom of 12 children. Her 8th child, Jonathon, was born with DS. He impacted their lives so greatly they adopted three boys with DS.

I know how inspired I have become since Will was born. I can see that Barbara has been even more inspired and I am thankful she is sharing that inspiration and her experiences with everyone.

I have made a permanent link to her page in my sidebar under the family links title. I do also want to link to her here, so I can call your attention to her experiences with a life, well lives, worth living.

No comments: