"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Thursday, January 25, 2007

6 Degrees

What started as a joke at Kevin Bacon's expense has turned into an opportunity for good. The 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon has become an opportunity to make the world a better place in a myriad of ways. Here are ways to make things better for the strangers who are still only 6 degrees away from being important to you personally. You are now only one degree away from Will!

Notice the new 6 Degree button in the side bar that provides visitors here with the opportunity to make things better for people with Down Syndrome. Our button accepts donations that go to the National Down Syndrome Society.

Learn more about 6 degrees program here.

1 comment:

L. Noelle said...

I love that you have the 6 Degrees link on your website, I have the link on my website also, I need to change it to a Down Syndrome Organization! I'm glad I found your blog! I would love to link you on my blog, and please feel free to do the same. My little guy just turned 2. Could Will be anymore gorgeous? Best Wishes, Noelle www.jadensjournal.blogspot.com