"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy Birthday Blog!


We're one year old today! I wasn't sure how this was going to work when I started out, but it has been an enjoyable learning experience and fulfilling hobby. To me, a chronicle of our family in and out of the context of DS, that is accessible by far flung family and friends is indispensable.

I am thankful to all the faithful readers who often leave comments and to the people who land here to take some time for learning about Down Syndrome.
I will happily continue to record the adventure of our lives here and I hope that Will, through the blessing of his presence in our family, will continue to teach us and guide us on a road less travelled. I also look forward to the constant technical challenges that this blog gives me, through which I learn more and more about something that had previously confounded me.
Cheers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
From


Nana

Anonymous said...

Well Happy Birthday! I just started checking in on a regular basis so you must continue for at least another year.

jennifergg said...

I feel exactly the same way!

And Happy Birthday!

Thanks for the link too, I'll add it now...

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to your blog, and keep it up! I enjoy reading all about Will---he's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by to say Happy Birthday to your blog too.

Kelly said...

Thanks for all the birthday wishes! I'm glad you could help me celebrate.