A place to celebrate the journey on a road less travelled. To share the discovery of a life unique beyond our imaginations.
"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton
Friday, August 10, 2007
Home
At last we have arrived in our new home in a new city. Much work lies ahead and I am so bogged down with room after room of chaos that I can't even get a few thoughts together to tell you a story. For now I have to bend to the needs of this house and the kids, who think the world is ending because there is no cereal in any of the cupboards. I'm off to check out the new grocery store. I can't wait to get back on here and hook in to my many friends here.
Labels:
Family adventures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oh no. They have had you all to themselves long enough. We have missed you. Enough is enough. You sign on and start posting. We miss you.
Seen any bighorn sheep, yet?
;^)
Good to have you back! How are all the kiddoes?
Post a Comment