"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Someone broke into the Viva Puffs!

It seems the secret stash of those marshmallowy treats that I brought back from Canada after Christmas, has been discovered. Apparently it was some time ago because there was a significant number of those puffs missing from the package. Hmmm, I caught Mitchell with one, but he insists he did not breach the bag. He does accept responsibility for the Peak Freans though. I hope we have enough cookies to last until our next "delivery" arrives accompanied by cans of Tim Horton's coffee and some of our favorite cereal. Oh ya, and the Habitant pea soup.

Last night I gave Will a spur-of-the-moment haircut. It was somewhat comical as he always wanted to be watching the scissors, (just WHAT are those and why are you putting them to my head?!?), so everytime I tried to make a snip on the side of his head, he would quickly turn to watch the action. After a lot of distraction and coersion, Olivia and I managed to give Will the most rudimentary of trims. I tried to take a "first haircut" picture today, but it was more of the same. "No side shots please, I want to see what you are doing!!" So, here is a little snap of the snip, you'll just have to appreciate there is no longer any hair cascading over the ears.

This is as clear as I could make it
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If there is any kind of frustrated pleading in your voice this is how Will responds:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: