
I don't think that the priority for the guys is to check in with the gals back home, but they were kind enough to make a quick call after their first game Thursday night. Unfortunatley our guys fell to a team that has played together for 3 years. They placed 5th and 7th in the last two tourneys. Seeing as our guys have never laced them up as a team before, I think that the 20-13 score was respectable.
Upon doing a little searching on the internet I did find a picture of the guys being paraded onto the frozen pond. It looks like we have Beaver and Mark in front, and Gary and Chuck behind.
I look forward to the next check-in, which should update us on their standings after the two games they played today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just spoke to Mark at 4:25. Todays games were both on the winning side even though they played in virtual downpours for both games. With scores of 13-8 and 13-2. It look like 13 is the lucky number for the guys.
They are playing again tomorrow morning, hopefully the conditions will improve for tomorrow's games.
No comments:
Post a Comment