




These are a few of the pictures. They each are very different from one another. The catalogue pose picture is pretty funny, Will did that on his own. Will sucking his fingers...I was just thinking about that last night. He usually does this only when tired and rocking with mom now, he is starting to look more like a boy now rather than a baby. I was thinking about how much longer I was going to be able to rock him and watch him drift off while he has those fingers in his mouth. Then there's the "take my car-car, go ahead and just try" picture. I like the pictures because some of his personality shows through in them.
9 comments:
Oh I love the jeans one!! too cute!!
They are all beautiful. I can't choose a favorite.
Yes his personality can definitely be seen in the pics. I love the jeans one, it is amazing. And the next one is so cute too with his little Buddah belly! Wonderful
Oh, these are wonderful pictures!
What beautiful pictures - they totally show his personality!
He is too cute!
These pictures are great.
Oh just georgous pictures. I am so glad to finally get my computer right and see updates on your precious little man.
Kay drakesmom310@yahoo.com
Diggin' the ultra hip jeans and white button shirt photo. Lookin' cool, little dude!
Oh my goodness.....this has to be the cutest photoshoot ever....Will, you just melt my heart!
Post a Comment