
When I told Will that we were heading out in the car he knew just what to do.. Grab moms purse and keys and head for the door....
I was deciding today if I should bring Will with me to the book signing. Even though it is during his usual nap time, I think I will bring him along. That's one thing about parents of kids with DS, they LOVE to see each other's children....we can see the beauty in each child with a little extra. He is going to have to sit in the stroller. If it is busy he will be well mannered, enjoying all the comings and goings, if not he will get a big cookie to much on. A neighbour clipped out the small newspaper article detailing the book signing...I missed it! I will retype it here when I get it.
3 comments:
Ha! Soon enough he will be grabbing only the cash out of mom's purse and heading out by himself.
Hope the signing goes well.
That is so true how we love to see eachother's kids. I truley have never seen more beautiful beings, inside and out!!! I hope the book signing went wonderfully and that Will had fun!
Too cute! I hope the signing went well for you!
Post a Comment