A place to celebrate the journey on a road less travelled. To share the discovery of a life unique beyond our imaginations.
"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton
Sunday, June 17, 2007
FYI
I have opened a Yahoo email account, you can click on my email me! link to the right to reach me now.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I have spent the last hour diving into your beautiful blog. It is as if a garden hose is turned on full blast in my eyes. I felt very weary all day and thought I would add to the weariness and read your story. You know how women are. My heart feels like it is going to explode. I am so blessed that you walked, so gracefully and without imposition, into my life. I tried to email you and of course your email is off. I don't know when you will get to read this. Knowing you, you will canoe up stream to get to your blog and continue your story, your life, and your joy. As I dried my eyes to take a break and walk away from the computer, I decided to check the mailbox. There it was your letter, your beautiful letter clenched tightly in my hand. I barely made it to the side porch and sat, quietly by myself, and read, and read it again. I placed it on the table in the foyer next to my Sweet William bowl propped up making a very important statement. I am surprised at the level of deep sadness that has come over me. I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn so much from you. I am a better person having known you. You will forever have a special place in my heart. May God bless you and your family. L
1 comment:
I have spent the last hour diving into your beautiful blog. It is as if a garden hose is turned on full blast in my eyes. I felt very weary all day and thought I would add to the weariness and read your story. You know how women are. My heart feels like it is going to explode. I am so blessed that you walked, so gracefully and without imposition, into my life. I tried to email you and of course your email is off. I don't know when you will get to read this. Knowing you, you will canoe up stream to get to your blog and continue your story, your life, and your joy.
As I dried my eyes to take a break and walk away from the computer, I decided to check the mailbox. There it was your letter, your beautiful letter clenched tightly in my hand. I barely made it to the side porch and sat, quietly by myself, and read, and read it again. I placed it on the table in the foyer next to my Sweet William bowl propped up making a very important statement. I am surprised at the level of deep sadness that has come over me. I am so fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn so much from you. I am a better person having known you. You will forever have a special place in my heart. May God bless you and your family.
L
Post a Comment