"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Awesome discovery

Will came upon the best thing today....his brothers newly laundered hockey jersey. Will came from upstairs wearing it. Considering the size of it, it is very easy to put on, just pop the head through and the arms practically fall into the sleeves. Yes the arms only fill half the sleeve, but oh...a real hockey jersey....love!



So, here is Will in a hockey jersey gown and his favorite rubber boots that are under the pants. He wants you to play with his trains.....how can you resist?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Egad, that kid of your's is CUTE! Too bad we don't live nearer...Gabe would love to play with Will!

Jeffrey Goble said...

Take off, Hoser!

The Bryant Family said...

Who could resist. He is adorable. I need some of that paint! Tucker is all over my walls and they painted a flat coat before we moved in....talk about a pain to keep fingers and everything else off of. I touch up every few months. Evidentally we will have to break down also and paint all the rooms again....maybe when Tucker is MUCH OLDER. :) Enjoy the new paint and playing trains. Karen

Baby Island said...

I really needed to stop by and see Will and read your blog! Sometimes I am so discouraged by Williams (my William) progress, I need to stop and smell other peoples roses.

Your Will is just a doll and looks so big boy in that jersey!!

:)