I have been busy with a house full of painters. Taking care of Will and a dog around a painting crew and all their gear was a full time job. Things are pretty much back together. If you have read about Will, you'll understand why we paid the extra $$$ for the wear ever additive in the paint. He has already tested it with a good heavy spray of stainless steel cleaner. It cleaned up nicely, especially considering that stainless cleaner has oil in it. I thought that it might wick into the paint and leave a stain. I'm sure Will is going to test the limits to this super paint...I'll keep you posted.
I am the kind of person who can't wait the 24-48 hours to hang the pictures back up. I do it the next day and feel that is enough chance for the paint to dry. I like getting the rooms back in order ASAP. The painters had just cleared out the dining room and went for a break only to discover upon their return that the furniture and and "stuff" was all back in place....including the tablecloth and seasonal table decoration ;)
I am the kind of person who can't wait the 24-48 hours to hang the pictures back up. I do it the next day and feel that is enough chance for the paint to dry. I like getting the rooms back in order ASAP. The painters had just cleared out the dining room and went for a break only to discover upon their return that the furniture and and "stuff" was all back in place....including the tablecloth and seasonal table decoration ;)


So there is a little frivolity for your Wednesday.
We are also looking forward to the arrival of Auntie Kim and Kate this weekend. I'm sure we will get up to lots of fun stuff :)
2 comments:
LOL! I would be the same way too! We have a move coming up, and I'm not allowed to pack. Imagine! I'm going a little crazy with this...usually I'm packing weeks (OK. Sometimes, months!) prior to a move.
I had a giggle over the super paint! I hope it stands up to Super Will!
I've read about people like you, and seen pictures on TV and stuff.
We moved into our house in 1997, we still haven't found the garage floor.
Post a Comment