"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Thursday, October 16, 2008

A rare treat from MSNBC

Here is news report about an aspect of Sarah Palin's campaign we can all understand. I think the expression on Mrs. Palins face at the end of the interview says so much more than words could ever say.

Will and I are working on getting tickets to see Sarah Palin on Monday :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for sharing that.

Her expression at the end does reveal a lot. She's an interesting lady that is for sure.

Good luck getting tickets.

Anonymous said...

I cried when I saw all the "extra" faces in the audience. Unfortunately, I do not think the republican ticket is going to win. I fear what will happen to our country in the next 8 years.
L

My name is Sarah said...

The group home in North Olmsted is close to wear I go shopping. Thanks for sharing.