"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Friday, February 23, 2007

2222

Wow! I just checked my blog odometer reading (well, the traffic counter at the very bottom of the page) and it read 2222! I have a friend that would think that was of cosmic-numeric significance. She would be further astounded if it was yesterday, when the date read 2/22. (It just may have been the case, I don't check it that often.)

My odometer only counts unique individuals, so those are all the eyes that have seen Will's blog for the very first time! I'm not a "publicly" listed blog, so anyone who comes here shows up from the path that runs through the DS related sites or by getting one of Will's business cards because they were looking for info on DS.

Cheers to all the visitors and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Yankee said...

Holy moly! I can't believe you didn't notify me of this immediately. This is HUGE!!!

Anonymous said...

I visited from Tammy and Parker. Your family is wonderful. I have a son named Wil (one "l") who lives with cerebral palsy and autism. They truly are God's will and teach and bless us so much.