Do these three caterpillars vaguely remind you of something? I'm sure most of the readers here have come across some similar shapes before....those three guys up there represent the three twenty-first chromosomes! The designer combination that creates Down syndrome...T21.These cute caterpillars are the creation of Becky Bowen. She knows a thing or two about DS as her daughter was the inspiration behind them. The best part is that you can have these caterpillars in your own home. Becky has started an online business that makes these "Go your own way" caterpillars into wall art or note cards or totebags or t-shirts. It's worth a visit to her site BSB Creations. I have already placed my order and am waiting patiently while she creates my items by hand!
image: BSB Creations
2 comments:
Apologies to Melissa, who commented above on the caterpillar print. After I posted her comment I found the picture got fuzzy, so I deleted her comment thinking I could re-post it if the picture didn't improve. Apparently not. I don't know if I will ever understand all the ins and outs of posting!
Post a Comment