This is totally off topic for a blog about DS, but I found Sam Javanrouh's blog of visual images. He is an Iranian who moved to Toronto and started sending photos of the city back to his family, so they could have a small taste of where Sam was now calling home. He then decided it might be smarter to just post a daily picture on a blog and that is how A Daily Dose of Imagery began. Here is an interview with Sam, where he discusses how the blog came about and the need he feels to take that daily picture and post it to the blog.
I am a very visual person, and seeing these pictures, which are mostly taken around my hometown of Toronto are a feast for my eyes. I wanted to post this link here, in case you too, find delight in seeing a play of light, balance, motion, rhythm, texture and colour in a camera's single reflex.
3 comments:
What a wonderful idea for a blog! I love beautiful images.
that is a great idea!
That is a great idea!
Toronto is a really cool place, I used to go there for business alot. But that was mainly in Brampton, which had not quite the view as Toronto. I love the way the Torontians talk! Especially the word about :-)
Post a Comment