Amazing! Lester Magoogan is a talented artist to say the least. He has earned a spot in London's Tate Modern Gallery for a showing as a recipient of a Millenium grant. I suggest you click over to Lester's World, his webpage that features some of his line drawings, television interviews and background. Lester is indeed, gifted artistically...so much so that it only took a 4 minute telephone conversation with hubby to convince him we needed a Lester Magoogan in our home!
Chairman by Lester Magoogan
Chairman by Lester Magooganimage: artrepublic
I look so forward to receiving it and finding the perfect spot to show it off.
P.S. I think this can qualify for a bona fide St. Patrick's day post as I think Lester must have some Irish background considering his last name. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all.
2 comments:
what neat drawings! I also liked the "like father like son" one!
Thanks for finding this artist! I have linked to his page. What a treat!
Post a Comment