Here is one of our little girlie reading in her favorite spot. Emma loves to read. You can almost always catch her with a book, and sometimes she'll even "read" it to you. She loves Pooh books and Goodnight Moon. It was hard to pick just one, but this one will do. Thanks for doing this!!
Dawn
Dawn
Favorite toys can be books, can't they? I usually make sure that books are part of every gift giving time (Birthday, Christmas and Easter etc.) so the kids get the message that books are fun and important personal possesions too. I like Emma's reading spot, it's very welcoming.
2 comments:
I love it!
Thanks for the comment on my blog. I ordered a Pippi doll from HA for Emma for Christmas. She is going to LOVE it!
I have tried to get a photo of Joe reading but he always puts his hand up and says. "no pictures!" If I can catch him unaware, I'll send a photo.
Thanks for doing the "caught reading."
Post a Comment