"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Monday, November 19, 2007

Today's the big day!

I want to thank all the entrants for sharing their wonderful pictures with us. All the readers here are winners and I wish they could all get a prize for their many examples of reading fun.

Here are the winners, as randomly selected by Will. Listen carefully to his announcement when he draws the second name...it's a little clue before he shows it to us :)
Congrats to the winners! Email me with mailing info, so I can get your prizes out asap.

8 comments:

Amy said...

That is so great that he can read "William!" What a cute boy!

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

OH MY Goodness! Could he be any cuter picking out those names?!!

This was so fun Kelly!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, as Will's Nana I have enjoyed seeing all your beautiful children on Kelly's blog.

Anonymous said...

How cute was THAT!!

(Happy Birthday, by the way!!)

Baby Island said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My William won his first prize!! That is so very exciting!!! Thank you thank you kelly, and I've just finished having a good old fashioned cry. Will is so adorable. I LOVE the video!!!

Thank you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heart! Will is absolutely adorable! Congratulations to the winners! And many many thanks for such a wonderful contest!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!

Yankee said...

The Rascal received her beautiful book and gift certificate yesterday. You are very generous. Thank you Kelly.