After we unpacked all of our boxes and got organized I was surprised to see I still had a small stack of GIFTS, two of the first edition and one of the new edition. (I have no idea why I didn't know about them before we packed up). So, to get the copy of the new, second edition of GIFTS where it would be most appreciated I am giving it away to the first new parent or parent-to-be to email me their request!If you are a new parent (or P-T-B) of a child with Down syndrome, this is a great resource and the kind of thing I wish had been around when Will was born. It puts things into perspective and helps you realize that those first feelings are normal and that they pass. That life will become normal, maybe different, but normal.
No strings attached, I'll just pop it the mail to you.
1 comment:
Oh Oh!! I have a gal in mind, she was visiting here over the summer and was pregnant! Let me get her name from Jodi, if you haven't already found a mommy for this book! I think she'd really like it.
:)
Mom of Three
Post a Comment