Bossy, grumpy sick boy.
Then we have Olivia, who created cupcakes yesterday afternoon. These were from scratch and involved many steps that I would consider challenging, such as blending the icing with the beaters over a double boiler on the stove. The result was magnificent chocolate cupcakes with high clouds of glossy icing. They were delicious too! I wouls take a picture, but the leftovers went into some Gladware that smushed the clouds flat. Next time I will get a proper picture.
Today is the kids "Crazy Hair Day" at school. Jack had Dad spike his hair and the result isn't so crazy as cool:

Then Olivia tried something different. I had to snap this on the fly, as the bus was outside waiting:
Then we have Toby, the new pup. He is improving in all departments. He has gone on some long walks and did well the whole way. He is also leaving less "treats" around the house for us. Toby likes to mess with the cat more and has realized that all the hissy and growling threats don't amount to much (Chester is declawed). Don't feel too sad for the cat though, he likes to stay close to the dog, and tease him. Here are the dog and cat having a bit 'o' mornin' fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment