"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, May 07, 2008

All you could ever ask for in a DS blog.

Many DS blogs! All in one spot! Easy to peruse and navigate. Goes perfect with a cup of coffee. A big cup of coffee. And if your reading extra energetically, you can have a danish too.

I have long had a link to the GIFTS website that feature links to many other family blogs. Now, through the magic of techno savvy knowledge, we have a jackpot of blog delights. Check it out here and you'll understand what I mean without me having to pretend I know what terms like LIVE FEED and BLOG FEED AGGREGATOR mean, cause I absolutely don't, but the groovy magic they provide is all good and so I'm all for the feed, aggregator stuff.

Now, I just have to log into the gifts link that is now on my favorites list and instantly, I can see what all those smart, creative and inspirational mommies are up to. I have never had the time to keep up with them all, but now, oh, my morning coffee will never be the same.

3 comments:

The Bryant Family said...

that is cool...how do i sign up to be a part of it?

Kelly said...

Try emailing a contact on the website. I'm really not sure if this is limited to contributors to the book, or any family DS blog. It's worth a try though!

Anonymous said...

Kelly - since we haven't been able to meet yet, thought I'd tag you for a new meme

http://kimdavis99.blogspot.com/2008/05/memememeits-all-about-me.html