
I'm not one for product endorsements, but this fairly new toy available through Step 2 ,is a real hit in my books. Will's books too.
Will got one for his birthday and does he ever LOVE it! I mean over an hour of uninterrupted play love it. His favorite is, predictably, the various vehicles that he rolls over the included puzzle-type "streetscape" playmat. I love the quality of the pieces and the well thought out cuteness that Will probably doesn't care about, like the homes' stovetop that makes a cooking sound and the removable display of fresh baked goodies in the cafe. There's a snack stand and a vet clinic as well as all the fixin's for a lovely "town square".
I also liked the fact that they are made in the USA, which removes any lead paint mystery from them. There are also many "add on" pieces available such as the "community helpers" package, the railway, the airport, the farm, the camp site and more.
The "sets" of multiple pieces are all on sale on-line at Step 2 right now.
So, in honour of Will's birthday, and the school year ending and the fact that we have had a nice run of weather lately...I'm giving away a MAIN STREET VILLAGE COUNTRYSIDE COTTAGE!
All you have to do is leave a comment that includes why you think your kiddo (or grandkiddo) **with a little extra** would like this set and you'll be eligible for the draw that will take place on Friday, May 23rd.
Step 2 ships within the USA only. I know that's poopy and I hope everyone outside of the US will understand and still loves us for the nice people we are.
6 comments:
Joey is just starting to play with figurines & such and I know he would LOVE something like this! What an awesome giveaway!!
How cute are those sets!!!! (and a great sale as welll). I appreciate the suggestion and give-a-way as Libby is just getting into these kind of sets. Would LOVE to get this to try out!!!
Perfect timing - Caden just had his evaluation today for the transition out of EI and they said we need to work on his pretend play. This would be wonderful for him! Thanks for the giveaway opportunity.
This is something that Miss K would love. She will play with various people and find the baby and say, "aghh baby".
PS - I have a USA address.
OK...Tucker really really needs this set. He is just learning to push cars and he loves to hold them in his hand and make the wheels spin. Pretend play really needs to be worked on and this would give him his "boy" opportunity to do so...plus Mommy could play and be a kid again too. Looks like a set that would give us hours of play.... :) Thanks.
Delphine too has been working on her pretend play and I know she would love a house like this. What a great idea.
I'm going to have to look into these sets - they look really cute!
Post a Comment