"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Friday, September 05, 2008

It's so not fair...

...that all the big kids get to come home with homework and Will has to miss out!
Will took it upon himself to find some "homework". The kids have to keep an eagle eye open though, or a math paper gets the once over with some crayon.

Check out the serious homework face too.

3 comments:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

He looks very hard at work - what a face. I think Will means business!

rickismom said...

May I suggest that you make a "homework" file for him? Put scissrs work, graphomotoric work, preprepared, in a file that he can access and have fun with! Be happy he wants to do it!
Ricki comes home and plays teacher.....

Kelly said...

Hey, rickismom...wait!
What is graphomotoric work? Thank you for your suggestion! I consider myself a "semi" homeschooler, which, to me, means that anything we play or do at home has a direct relationship to areas we are working on in Will's development. Your knowledge in this area needs to be shared!