
Kelly - I have been following your blog for a while (from T21 online). Hope you and the family are doing well!!
Here is a photo of Matthew and his older brother Nate reading. We have many pictures of them reading together but this is one of my favorites - I've included the color and black/white version.
Michelle - Mom to Matthew (16 months) and Nate (3)
VA
Here is a photo of Matthew and his older brother Nate reading. We have many pictures of them reading together but this is one of my favorites - I've included the color and black/white version.
Michelle - Mom to Matthew (16 months) and Nate (3)
VA
Oh, I had to post the black and white version. Everyone loves the nostalgic feel of black and white. What a lovely picture of two brothers. Did you take this?
No comments:
Post a Comment