"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Robert got caught!


I have been reading your blog for a few weeks and just wanted to introduce myself.
I'm Linda Mam to Hannah Kate and Robert. Hannah is nine and Robert is three. Robert has an extra chromosome. We live in Dublin, Ireland.
We are all big readers. I have attached a picture of Robert taken over the summer.This was the first time he showed much interest in 'reading' and I happened to have the camera close at hand.
He started pre-school in September and now signs book at bed time.
I'm so delighted he's at this stage.... I love reading time with Hannah and its now starting with Robert....yippie!

Hannah is a big read too. Right now she is reading the third book in the Harry Potter series.

I enjoy your blogs.
Bye for now
Linda

I envy the kids who can read while driving. I get car sick when I try. It is always exciting when younger kids start up with the family passion of reading. Thanks for sending the picture!

No comments: