"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Thursday, October 18, 2007

Delphine got caught...with her big brother Dominic!




















Hi Kelly! What a great idea for a giveaway. I love seeing all of these beautiful children with their books! I've got a few photos that I'm sending you.
Dominic loves reading to Delphine and it warms my heart when I catch him sharing a book with his little sister. I also attached one of Dominic when he was a baby. One of his favorite things to do was pull all of his books of the shelf and sit and look at each one.

Oh Melissa, Delphine is so expressive in these pictures. What a little character she is! I see that both Dominic and Delphine love spending time together with a book. Heartwarming indeed!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

So adorable. I love photos of children reading.