

...reading to others.
This is hands down my favorite reading moment of my son, Michael-age 15. He read a story about Fall to a Jr.Preschool class at a neighborhood preschool just today. He had the children captivated as he read each page then holding the book up to show them each picture. It was so much fun. I could see Michael's confidence and enthusiasm for reading grow right in front of my eyes.
I have enjoyed seeing the other pictures. Really cool stuff! Thank you!
Cathy
This is hands down my favorite reading moment of my son, Michael-age 15. He read a story about Fall to a Jr.Preschool class at a neighborhood preschool just today. He had the children captivated as he read each page then holding the book up to show them each picture. It was so much fun. I could see Michael's confidence and enthusiasm for reading grow right in front of my eyes.
I have enjoyed seeing the other pictures. Really cool stuff! Thank you!
Cathy
Thank you Cathy! Michael must be doing a great job, because those kids would not look so engaged. I am happy to see this type of exchange, it benefits Michael and his audience both. Books provide such an excellent medium for bringing people together, don't you think?
2 comments:
That is awesome! I love to see pictures and hear stories of older children who have Down syndrome. Michael is very inspiring!
Michael, you ROCK! See you soon.
your friend,
Kellen
Post a Comment