
Hi Kelly,
Here's a photo of my 16-month-old son, Evan...he's pretty happy because he's doing his two favorite things: being outside, and reading! His selection of the day was "On the Day You Were Born" by Debra Frasier. His extra chromosome has not been an impediment to a love of reading...he's been turning pages in books since he was six months old, and his first word was "book"!
By the way, I tagged you for a little game. Check out my post from yesterday...and thanks for the inspiration!
Jen
http://nevereverthought.blogspot.com/
Books obviously make Evan a happy clapper :) I usually assume reading time for kids is going to take place in the confines of a cushy chair or bed. The garden is a great place to read, I read outside all the time, so why not the kids too? This demonstrates the portability of books, so easy to take along where ever you go.
Thanks for the tag. This will be the first time I have ever posted a tag. (Are they the same things as memes?)
1 comment:
I'm partial to this one. Thanks for including us!
And yes, I think a tag is the same as a meme.
Post a Comment