"The riddles of God are more satisfying than the solutions of man." Chesterton






Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ohhh, a Halloween treat!


Thanks to Christina from Prince Vince Meets the World, for nominating me for another award! How nice of her to think of me for a "Sweet read" nomination :) (although I'm not sure she has read I don't get paid enough for this. One wouldn't think "sweet" after reading that.) I'm honoured she thought of me as a "sweet read".

Please note the appropriateness of a candy corn award...right on Halloween! My aesthetic sensibilities are relishing the timely karma of this.

I'm going to take the opportunity to pass it on to Kacye at Ella Grace With The Pretty Face. She already has some Halloween pictures posted and if you go there right now you can scroll down to see Ella sporting rollers. Yes, rollers, like your mom used to wear. Like you used to wear, back in the day. And then....ta da!....it's Farrah Fawcett!

No comments: