

My name is Karen, mother to Tucker. I learned of your contest through Unringing the Bell. My son LOVES his books. I have always read to him and he has turned the pages. We could sit all day and read, doesnt matter that it is the same book or a different book. Our favorite books are those that are cardboard pages and foam fronts. We are doing the Out of the Box reading program with him currently, hoping to increase his vocabulary and make a difference when reading does start. Thank you for the contest, I think it is AWESOME!! My site is bryantfamilynews.blogspot.com.
Great idea to have a book ready for a photo prop! We always think of the obvious ball, teddy bear or doll, but a book is a great thing to capture in our kids little hands! Those board books are great for developing some dexterity in little hands as they manipulate the pages too.
No comments:
Post a Comment