


If you don't recognize this little guy, it's THE Prince Vince. You can visit him at his mommy's blog: Prince Vince Meets the World. In the last picture he is reading Connie Wenk's new book, which is available to be won over at Vince's blog! I love the picture of Vince and Dad reading what looks like a touristy, map book. I wanted to put a caption under the picture that said "Um dad? I think we were supposed to turn left back there." :)
This also reminds us how important basic funtional reading is for our kids. I'm not sure if Will is ever going to read mystery novels or the latest best seller, but he NEEDS to be able to read all those little things we don't give a second thought, like a recipe, train or bus schedules, prescriptions, a newspaper etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment